This recipe comes to us from My Little Corner of the World. I can't wait to try it out!
Tuna Stuffed Shells
Active Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
18 jumbo pasta shells
1 can (6 oz) light tuna in oil, well drained
1 cup fresh white bread crumbs
1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
1 large egg
1⁄4 cup minced fresh parsley
1 tsp fresh lemon juice
1 can (103⁄4 oz) condensed cream of celery soup
1⁄2 cup milk
2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly coat an 11 x 7-in. baking dish with nonstick spray.
2. Boil pasta as package directs until just firm-tender.
3. Meanwhile mix tuna, bread crumbs, onion, egg, 1⁄2 the parsley and the lemon juice to blend.
4. Drain pasta shells. Rinse gently to cool; drain. Fill each shell with 1 Tbsp tuna mixture. Place in prepared dish.
5. Whisk soup and milk in a small saucepan over medium heat until hot. Remove from heat; stir in remaining parsley. Pour evenly over shells. Sprinkle with cheese and paprika. Cover with foil. Refrigerate overnight, if desired.
6. Bake 20 to 25 minutes until bubbly.